Want To Make Real Money As A Comedian?
Note: If you are new to stand-up comedy, I highly recommend that you check out the Stand-up Fast Track Course at Comedy University.
If You Are A Performing Comedian, Imagine This…
If you have been involved in stand-up comedy for any period of time, then you are probably well aware of the typical lower paying, high competition and slow advancement opportunities usually associated with working solely in the comedy club market.
Amazingly, many comedians (especially new comedians) are unaware that there are tremendous and potentially lucrative performing opportunities outside the comedy club market.
Here’s exactly what I am talking about…
For individuals who have comedy talent and possess the skill to develop and deliver a clean, high level stand-up comedy act — imagine this:
- Earning $200 to perform a 15 minute stand-up comedy act at a local fashion show event.
- Earning $300 to perform a 20 minute stand-up comedy routine after a mandatory company training session.
- Earning $600 to perform a 15 minute stand-up comedy act at a local golf event.
- Earning $1000+ to perform a 45 minute stand-up comedy routine at a corporate function or event.
- Earning $10,000+ in the month of December performing stand-up comedy for at local area business and organization Christmas parties.
That’s just a small taste of the type of income I was able to consistently generate from corporate-type gigs year after year for most of my stand-up comedy career before I retired as a professional comedian.
And I certainly wasn’t the only comedian doing it — not by a long shot.
So here’s what you may want to consider if you want to fully capitalize on your comedy talent as a comedian…
Gig And Income Potential As A Corporate Comedian
Here is an example of the difference in potential performing opportunities that can be available for corporate comedians vs. comedy club comedians…
There are approximately 300 dedicated comedy clubs in the US. In any given metro area, there may be 3-5 paying one nighters.
But there are over 17,000 businesses in the US that have over 500 employees and have any number of events during the year that would be suitable for a clean comedian to come and perform.
That doesn’t include countless organizations and associations that incorporate entertainment into their scheduled events and functions every year.
Well, you just don’t have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that math.
Keep this in mind:
Corporations, civic organizations, charities etc. are going to have events, functions, meetings and celebrations for which they want professional entertainment (and that they budget for) — year in and year out.
The “standard” fare when it comes to entertainment for most events or functions is usually a band or a DJ.
But as a clean comedian, you have the ability to provide a fresh and very unique entertainment alternative for any organization’s entertainment needs.
And the pay for corporate-type performances can be substantial.
Once you have a fully developed 30-45 minute act that is clean, you are now in a position to market your act for $500-$1500+ per show and have the potential to perform at:
- Corporate functions and events
- Golf and sporting events
- Association, civic and fraternal club events
- Country club events
- Christmas parties
- Bar Mitzvah’s, weddings and other important celebrations
- After dinner shows
- Local fashion shows
- Cruise ships and resorts
- Charity events and fundraisers
There is another income resource that comedians with a clean act can tap into locally and that is local talent agencies.
Most metro areas have one or more local talent agencies that companies and private individuals who are hosting large functions or celebrations will contact for the entertainment needs of their function or event.
Comedians who can only deliver an adult act will not be considered for inclusion in a local talent agency’s stable of performers because of the nature of the clientele that approach local talent agencies for their entertainment needs.
The bottom line: There are far more potentially lucrative performing opportunities for comedians who can develop and deliver a clean stand-up stand-up comedy act than there are for those who can only deliver an adult stand-up comedy act.
If you want to verify this, check out this Wall Street Journal article called “At Stand-Up Comedy School, Students Clean Up Their Acts“.
I have to tell you that your course is just what I needed. The insight given on building an EPK allowed me to construct my own professional website for free in just a couple of days.
The Corporate Comedy Secrets program has given me a straight forward practical guide to marketing and promotion for the corporate comedy markets.
Your information has put me in better control of the business side of my comedy.
Funniest Comic In Los Angeles – Winner 2011
Note: All testimonials or endorsements presented on this website were submitted voluntarily by actual customers without solicitation, compensation or incentive of any kind. Permission to use any testimonial or endorsement used on this website was obtained directly from each individual.
So if you think you have what it takes to dive into the world of corporate comedy, you might want to take a serious look at the information available to you now that is provided in…
The Corporate Comedy Secrets Audio Training Package
The complete Corporate Comedy Secrets Audio Training Package is included with the Killer Stand-up Online Course.
This specialized training package is now available from this website for a one-time payment of
$249.95 just $99.95 and provides registered members with lifetime access to the following educational components:
Corporate Comedy Secrets Audio Recordings ($149.95 Value)
The core of this unique educational package consists of two recorded phone coaching sessions that I conducted with two individuals who wanted detailed information on breaking into and working in corporate comedy marketplace.
One audio recording is 56 minutes long and the other is 78 minutes long and contains detailed secrets, strategies and techniques such as:
- Where to get initial stage time as a new corporate comedian
- How to use sample shows to market yourself and build your corporate resume at the same time
- Comedy material secrets specifically for corporate type markets (Note: This course does not provide detailed information on developing and delivering a stand-up comedy act from scratch. That information is provided in the Killer Stand-up Online Course)
- No cost and low cost resources you can use to enhance your marketability and presence as a corporate comedian
- Secrets for pricing your act as a corporate comedian
- Advanced marketing strategies once you have a full corporate comedy act developed
- And much, much more…
Note: Due to the value of the information provided in these audio recordings and issues with file sharing, these audio recordings are made available for online review ONLY.
Bonus Audio: How To Get Paid To Develop Your Stand-up Comedy Act ($79.95 Value)
It’s common knowledge that comedians can literally work for years in the comedy club market to develop their stand-up comedy act before they ever get paid to perform.
But what if you could:
- Get paid to develop your stand-up act?
- Have ample stage time to perform each month in front of real audiences?
- Develop a substantial corporate performance resume at the same time?
- Do this all right from the beginning of your stand-up comedy adventures?
One of my Killer Stand-up students and coaching clients did just that and here’s what he did:
He assembled a group of other clean comedians who didn’t want to get stuck with limited stage time afforded by the comedy clubs in their area (for zero pay) and developed a powerful system that allowed them as a group to:
- Initially get paid $100 (collectively) per show — starting with their very first performances (they are now up to $300 per performance as a group)
- Consistently average 7 paying gigs per month – month after month
- Locate gigs online for FREE using a single website
- Quickly develop a solid corporate stand-up comedy resume (both individually and as a group)
I should also mention that this system can be easily implemented in virtually ANY metro area.
Note: This team of comedians is based in San Antonio, Texas — not one of your typical stand-up comedy “hotbed” cities like Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York City, Boston, etc.
So if you have the ability to assemble a group of clean comedians, this revealing audio will tell you step-by-step exactly what these comedians did to get paid to develop their stand-up comedy acts and develop a significant performing resume in a very short period of time.
Nothing is held back in this 44 minute bonus audio training session. This audio recording also includes a detailed outline of the process of getting paid to develop your stand-up comedy act described in the audio recording.
Side note: After only a year of averaging 7 paid gigs per month, this group of comedians has progressed significantly and they are now positioned to propel themselves into higher and higher paying gigs.
Note: Due to the value of the information provided in this audio recording and issues with file sharing, this audio recording is made available for online review ONLY.
Bonus Lesson: How To Set-up A Pro Online EPK For Free ($24.95 Value)
It is essential that every corporate comedian have a professional electronic press kit (EPK) for review by agents, bookers and talent buyers.
This bonus lesson shows you how to set-up a professional EPK for free.
Bonus Lesson: Street Jokes Secrets For Professional Comedians ($24.95 Value)
This audio training package does not focus on developing and delivering stand-up comedy material from scratch based on an individual’s comedy talent as revealed in the Killer Stand-up Online Course.
However, one of the powerful tools that is available to corporate comedians are carefully selected and edited street jokes which can be used to:
- Easily provide a powerful opening bit for your act
- Easily provide a powerful closing bit for your act
- Provide a safety net when new stand-up comedy material is not generating the laughs you want
This lesson also includes access to a special report called How To Turn A Specific Type Of Street Joke Into a Powerful Opening or Closing Bit.
Important: Beyond the information provided in the Street Joke Secrets For Professional Comedians lesson provided with this training package, The Corporate Comedy Secrets Audio Training Package does not contain information on how to develop, structure and deliver a powerful stand-up comedy act from beginning to end.
Again, that information is provided in the Killer Stand-up Online Course.
No Risk 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with the educational content provided in the Corporate Comedy Secrets Audio Training Package, simply use the contact form on this website within 30 days to let me know.
I will provide a complete refund and your membership access to the educational content provided in this training package will be expired privately, without any questions.
If you are under the impression that there are “instant riches” involved with becoming a corporate comedian, then I have nothing to offer you on this website.
It takes skill and ability to develop and deliver a stand-up comedy act that kills audiences with consistency, much less a clean and powerful stand-up comedy act that will result in referral work as a corporate comedian.
It also takes time to develop a reputation as a comedian who can entertain audiences in the corporate type environments.
Again, this training package does not focus on step-by-step stand-up comedy act development from beginning to end. That information is provided in the Killer Stand-up Online Course.
The Corporate Comedy Secrets Audio Training Package is specifically designed as an actionable blueprint to show talented individuals how to get started as a corporate comedian by offering 7 minute “sample” shows in order to build a solid corporate ready stand-up comedy act and accumulate a corporate comedy resume as quickly as possible in the beginning, all the way through pricing your act and marketing yourself as a professional corporate comedian once you have the comedy material you need to do so.
Let me say this:
For years the information that is provided in the Corporate Comedy Secrets Audio Training Package was made available exclusively to my phone coaching clients only.
And I can assure you, these phone coaching clients paid more than $150 collectively to get the information I had to offer about breaking into and working in the corporate comedy marketplace — information, strategies and techniques that are simply not available from any other source.
Now, this training package also includes the amazing How To Get Paid To Develop Your Stand-up Comedy Act recorded audio training session, along with a valuable detailed outline for a successful team approach to developing a corporate-ready stand-up comedy act.
Here’s what I know beyond a shadow of a doubt:
- If you have a clean act that kills, you automatically have a built-in “uniqueness” and will stand out like a sore thumb among other comedians vying for time in the comedy club market.
- Provided that you have the comedy talent, it takes no more work to develop a clean act than it does to develop an act that is suitable for adult audiences only.
- You don’t have to know anything about the corporate environment to be a corporate comedian – you need only a clean act that kills (however, individuals with corporate or advanced organizational experience do have a noteworthy advantage — see the FAQ section for details).
- As a comedian who can deliver a powerful corporate ready or family friendly act, there are many more potential performing and significant income opportunities than in the comedy club market alone.
- If you develop a reputation as a comedian who can deliver a powerful stand-up comedy act that is suitable for the corporate marketplace, you can work locally for years without having to spend weeks on the road for low pay.
Personally, I want individuals to be in the position to capitalize on their comedy talent to the maximum extent possible should they choose to do so.
So if you would like to become a Corporate Comedy Secrets Member, here’s what you need to do…
Become A Corporate Comedy Secrets Member
The registration process to gain lifetime access to the Corporate Comedy Secrets Audio Training Package works like this:
1. Using one of the buttons below, your registration payment for
$249.95 just $89.95 will be securely processed using the credit card of your choice or using PayPal (We are PayPal verified).
2. Once your registration payment has been processed, you will be automatically redirected to a special Member Registration page to establish your new Member account for the audio training package.
3. Upon establishing your new Member account, you will get immediate access to the Members Area, which includes lifetime access to:
- Over 2 hours of Corporate Comedy Secrets phone coaching audios ($149.95 Value)
- Bonus Audio: How To Get Paid To Develop Your Stand-up Comedy Act ($79.95 Value)
- Bonus Lesson: How To Set-up A Pro EPK For Free ($24.95 Value)
- Bonus Lesson: Street Joke Secrets For Professional Comedians ($24.95 Value)
If you are ready to roll, click a button below to begin the registration process…
Register Now Using Your Credit Card For $89.95 (Limited Time)*
Register Now Using PayPal For $89.95 (Limited Time)*
*Registration fee subject to increase at any time without notice.
I know from first hand experience that there is no greater thrill on the planet than causing an audience laugh long and hard.
Even better is getting paid handsomely for your talent and skill as a unique stand-up comedy entertainer.
No matter what, I truly wish you the best in your stand-up comedy adventures!
Corporate Comedy Secrets and…
The Killer Stand-up Online Course